Friday 7 February 2014

Thank you , Google!

image

This made me smile today morning. With my FB wall filled up with messages where people are looking forward to Winter Olympics starting today, with articles regarding how beneficial it is to watch Olympics with your kids; this came out as a breeze of fresh air.

Most of the people have short term memories. If the issue doesn’t affect them, it doesn’t matter. They all are excited about Olympics and that has been bothering me for past 2-3 days. Thank you Google, for remembering us, for remembering the issue. A lot of institutes have been trying to keep reminding everyone of the issues (e.g. Canadian Institute for diversity and inclusion ad) but being the giant that you are, this puts the issue in the spot again. You are my hero today, Google! You are my hero.

0 comments:

Post a Comment