Saturday 22 December 2012

Anonymity...

...is harder to come by these days. No, seriously  I tried to open a Google plus and Facebook account for this blog but apparently you need a 'realistic' name for that now. What happened to good olden days when you can give any name for those accounts? I miss those days.

Anyway, point being that I need to have a 'realistic sounding' name so I have come up with one. So from now on, I will be Tuhina Mahan. I don't know any Tuhina or Mahan or Tuhina Mahan. I just like the name Tuhina. Mahan was a literal translation of 'the great'. I think its a great name. Next step, setting up my new fake Facebook page. So that's where I will be for next few hours. See you soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They don't accept 'It's me'? That's weird! How can they tell what's a real name and what's not.

Tuhina Mahan said...

No they don't any more. I am not sure what policy they have applied to check the names. I think they check English dictionary to ensure its not an English word. Either way, I now have a pseudonym. :)

Post a Comment